The main activities involved in Change Management may be summarised as:
- Monitoring and directing the change process.
- Recording, evaluating and accepting or rejecting the RFCs received.
- Convene meetings of the CAB, except in the case of minor changes, for approval of RFCs and the drawing up of an FSC.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the change.
- Evaluating the results of the change and proceeding to close the change if successful.
Note: using the buttons on the graphic you can access more detailed information about the links with other IT processes.