Service Level Management
The main activities involved in Service Level Management may be summarised as:
- Resource Assignment.
- Preparing a catalogue of services.
- Developing standard SLAs.
- Tools for monitoring quality of service.
- Analysis and identification of customer needs.
- Preparation of Service Level Requirements (SLR), Service Specification Sheets, and Service Quality Plans (SQP).
- Implementation of Service Level Agreements:
- Operation Level Agreements.
- Support Contracts.
- Supervision and Review of Service Level Agreements:
- Preparing performance reports.
- Monitoring external suppliers.
- Preparing Service Improvement Programmes (SIP).
Note: using the buttons on the graphic you can access more detailed information about the links with other IT processes.